top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply to work in Kings County OES?

Kings County OES is part of local county government. As such, we do our recruitment and hiring through the County Human Resources Department. If there isn't any openings at the time you can fill out a job interest card and you will be contacted when an opening becomes available. Click here to go to our County HR Department.

What mutual aid region is Kings County in? 

Kings County Operational Area falls under the State of California OES REGION V. Together with Mariposa, Merced, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, and Kern.

What Can I do to be prepared in case of an emergency? 

Visit our Be Ready page to learn how you can do your part to be prepared. 

bottom of page